SOME PRACTICAL INFORMATION
- You do not have to prepare for a session or take anything with you, although short socks are nice if you suffer from cold feet.
- Can you please take your shoes off when entering my room?
- I heat the room up to around 24/25 degrees. I therefore advise you not to wear a thick sweater, so that you do not get too hot during the introductory meeting.
- Hygiene is obvious, but it is certainly nice if you are also clean from below. Buttocks that are not wiped properly will not benefit a session. I have damp toilet wipes on the toilet, feel free to use them.
- Intimate shaving is not necessary as far as I'm concerned (unless you want it yourself), but if you have a huge jungle, then trimming would be nice.
- Unfortunately I don't have a shower. If possible, try to shower in advance at home. The oil that I use (odorless almond oil on a natural basis) is not greasy and absorbs nicely. Any left behing oil will be removed afterwards with a towel. You can also freshen up in the (spacious) toilet, before and / or after the massage, if you wish.
- If you are allergic to nuts, please let me know before our appointment, then I will heat up another oil (mineral or grape seed oil; also odorless).
- During the session I do not wear perfume and I will ask you to do the same. This is to keep the energy pure.
- If you come by car: Parking in front of the door is difficult, especially in the evening (or you just have to be lucky), but perhaps there is room in the surrounding streets. It is paid parking (€ 2.80 per hour, until 7.30 p.m.). The most convenient way to pay is via mobile parking such as Parkmobile or Yellowbrick. Zone 7113. If you do not have this app; there is no parking machine near me. There is one at the parking lot at the Anthony Fokkerweg to the ING. Parking is also possible in the Lammermarkt parking garage (5 minutes' walk; € 2.75 per hour).
- If you come by train: The tantra studio is located near the Central Station. It is approximately a 5 to 6 minute walk.
If you want to reach me for our appointment, for example because you are a bit late, please send me an e-mail. I see it immediately on my phone.
Are you a bit earlier: to be sure that I am ready to receive you, you can also send me an e-mail for this. You can always ring the bell from 5 minutes before our appointment.
There are several bells at the front door of the building where my practice is located. The white bell on the right side of the door is from the tantra studio.
- Payment (after the session) can be done in the following ways:
Cash | through a Tikkie