FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
► It is the very first time that I get a tantra massage. What can I expect?
First of all, you can be the way you are. I am too. I don't play a theater and I don't pretend otherwise. We are two equal people who are the way they are.
Then, a very first time we get to know each other during a cup of tea to break the ice so that you can let go of any tension and get confidence in me and what is to come. I explain to you in general what you can expect. Although it is difficult for me to say what exactly will happen. It is an intuitive massage and nothing is certain in advance. And in addition, it is an experience, a feeling, and that cannot be explained in words.
So I ask you to surrender and open the session without knowing all the ins and outs. Know that surrender is the key to a good session. And you hold that key yourself. If you can surrender and receive from your heart, a very first time will be a great experience that you will remember for a long time.
Some practical information when we have an appointment ►
► How old do you have to be for a tantra massage?
In principle a tantra massage is for everyone, but I prefer to make an appointment with you if you are around 35 or older. Not only because I am 40+ myself and can empathize better with this age group, but mainly because from this age onwards awareness of sexuality is slowly but surely becoming more intrinsic instead of extrinsic. There is no maximum age. My oldest customer is 85 years old. Still fit and vital in body and members. If you are under 35 years old and still want to undergo a tantra massage, please contact me for your motivation.
► What are the differences between the sessions?
- The Tantra massage is a one-way sessions. That means that you are the recipient of the massage and I am the giver. You are completely focused on yourself and you are mindful in the here and now to feel the energy and all sensations consciously.
- The Tantramassage Basis is on the massage table and the Intensive on the (heated) massage mat. The big difference is the difference in experience. Both are fine, but on the massage mat it is more intimate than on the table; there is more physical contact, which gives a pleasant feeling. You also have more freedom of movement on the mat.
- The Sacred Touch and Tantra Flow are two-way sessions | interactive sessions with mutual touch (from the heart). These sessions are on the massage mat.
- The difference between the Sacred Touch and Tantra Flow is that the Sacred Touch has a frame and a well-defined structure (alternating massaging), the Tantra Flow does not know this. In this session we let happen what happens from the moment and our feelings.
- In principle you are naked during the massage. At the tantra massage I wear a sarong and at the two-way sessions we are both naked.
- Can't make a choice yet? No problem, at our appointment we will discuss which session you prefer.
► Can I touch you?
At the Tantra massage (one-way session) I am the giver of the massage and you the receiver. The sexual energy is generated during your massage. An impulse can be that you want to give something back. However, see it as a challenge to receive alone.
But completely silent and 'to stay dead' is not the intention. Above all, enjoy and experience the sensations in your body. Allow yourself to be absorbed in the energy and move if you feel the need.
Just making contact from your heart, a hand on my leg or back, a loving squeeze in my hand or arm is of course completely okay. Then I know as a giver that you like it and that is nice for me too.
Know that the massage is not erotic; only lovingly, with all attention focused on you.
The Sacred Touch and Tantra Flow are two-way | interactive sessions and hereby touching is of course ok and also the intention, as long as it comes from your heart.
► Can I shower at your place?
Unfortunately I don't have a shower. If possible, try to shower in advance at home. The oil that I use (odorless almond oil on a natural basis) is not super-fat and absorbs nicely. Any excess oil will be removed afterwards with a towel.
You can also freshen up in the (spacious) toilet with a washcloth, before and / or after the massage, if you wish.
► Is an appointment possible today?
I don't make appointments on the day itself. Not only because my agenda often doesn't allow that, but also because I don't make an appointment in between. A tantra session is something that you consciously choose.
Also know that I do not have a massage parlor where I am present between 10 a.m. and 9.30 p.m. The tantra studio is 20 minutes by bike from my home and I am always one hour in advance to prepare for a session.
I only make one appointment a day, with the exception of two. This is because of the intensity of a session. All my attention and energy goes to you and our appointment. That is why I am flexible in terms of time and a possible extension is fine in most cases.
► What if I want to cancel an appointment?
If you want to cancel the appointment, you can of course. It is nice to let me know by e-mail as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours in advance. Then I have time to contact someone who is on the reserve list for that day. If you cancel the appointment less than 24 hours in advance or do not appear on the appointment (which fortunately rarely happens), then I would ask you to reimburse me and transfer € 50 to my bank account.